Sunday, August 29, 2010

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!


So, today is my 20th birthday and my very first day in India. It was such an amazing day! This morning when I woke up everyone went to brunch in the Cafeteria. I was told happy birthday by almost the entire staff and Roshin (one of our team leaders) read me a poem. It was soo thoughtful and soo sweet! Then to top it off they brought me out a cake that said Happy Birthday Kate on the top! It was chocolate, and they had two extras so everybody could have a slice! Then, after they brought out the cake eveybody sang to me! :D It was so nice! What a fantastic morning!
It's late so I am only going to write this for now! But we also went on a tour of Bangalore today! So all in all it was the Best Birthday Ever!!
Untill Later... :D (I'M 20!!)

2 comments:

  1. Namaste,
    Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, HAAAAPPPPY Birthday dear Kate, Happy Birthday to you! Love your blog. Keep posting. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete